Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just....Wow


"I want your heart to skip a beat when you know it's me calling, texting, or e-mailing. I want you to feel weak in the knees when you are around me. I want the things I say to leave you slightly breathless. I want your spine to tingle when I put my hand in the small of your back and pull you in close. I want you to be able to look into my eyes and know you can trust me, know that I won't hurt you and that I would protect you. I want you to want to grab me by the shoulders, the arms, the chest."
This was written by a man whose blogs I have been reading for awhile now. I feel so most of these things and more when I hear from or am around my significant other. We are not actually dating yet, we've known each other for years but things have kept us apart. This year has been the best one since we met, and I hope it continues to improve. He is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment