Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Annie
By Ron Mahaffey

p. 40 - When you look deep into the eyes of someone you love, a certain line of communication comes alive that only the two of you can hear.

p. 61 - "I love you with all my heart.  When I'm away from you I deeply miss you.  When I'm with you I never want to leave; I want to share every  moment of the remainder of my life being with you, working hard to make you happy, and I want always to be with you through the hard times we might face and the joyful times that we will be blessed with."

p. 73 - Only a soldier can fully understand the reasons why he feels the burden of guilt for having survived while so many of his friends have violently died.  The feeling stays with him throughout his entire life, and no matter how old he grows, it will always feel as if it just happened yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment