Monday, July 16, 2012

Across the Creek
By Jeremy Asher

Time was a thief when it came to memories. Not so much the memories as the details that give the memories life, making them more than just a dream.

"I've waited my entire life to find someone like you. Someone I never knew I could love as much as I love you. Someone who fills the hole in my heart that I've been carrying around for as long as I can remember."

"Every time I come over, you look at me in a way that no man has ever looked at me. You touch me in a way that no man has ever touched me." She placed a hand on his chest. "I know there's something here. I just want you to let me in."

"Because of the love we shared, our lives were far better than never having met at all."

"You're sweet, a little shy, cute, and you have a depth that is rare in men. You have this intensity about you. And you're very passionate about the ones you care about."

"You're the same girl," he whispered, "who, whenever I'm with you, feels like the only home I've ever known. And when I'm not with you, I can't wait until the next time we're together."

No comments:

Post a Comment